Monday, February 17, 2014

Dangerous To Know & Love

by Jane Harvey-Berrick

5 Absolutely Amazing Stars

This was my first time reading a book by this author and I have to say I wasn’t disappointed. Her talent is amazing and she empowers her characters in every chapter. This story is about the struggles and the journey of two young individuals. One struggling at every turn, while the other new to everything around her. I must say that Daniel is HOT! Definitely getting added to my list of book boyfriends!

Through out this book Lisanne and Daniel find themselves facing a constant struggle and it tears at them. Without giving too much away I will say their love is something to be read! It’s warm and bubbly at times and dark with conflict at other. This story is realistic and heart warming. This author has brought a story into the unbelievable place that makes it melt your heart at every turn.

I was hooked from the very beginning.
If you enjoy stories with struggle and growth this is for you. If you enjoy a steamy read this is for you. If you love twists and turns this book is for you. If you love to love love than again this is for you… Wait who am I kidding this book is for everyone! A must read!


http://www.amazon.com/Dangerous-Know-Love-Jane-Harvey-Berrick/dp/0957496168/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1392684131&sr=8-1&keywords=dangerous+to+know+and+love
Reviewed by: Twisted Bitch

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Gracie for reviewing this, love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Thank you for everything you say! Smiling :D jx

    ReplyDelete