Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Deep Within Her

By : K.L. Silver

5   stars                


Excuse me while I dress up and hang out at my local grocery store waiting! This novel  definitely grabs your attention from the Cover to the First page and through the whole book! Missy lives the life of a single mom of a 16 yr old boy.. until she meets the handsome James then everything changes and feelings she knew was there but never went out searching for slap her in the face and possibly change her life forever. I loved that this wasn’t your typical “should I do this” kind of book! it was one of those I know this is what I want and there is no need to fight it kind of things! I loved it and am now a K.L. Silver fan and can’t wait to get my greedy hands on more of her books! 

Reviewed By: Twisted Belle

1 comment:

  1. I thoroughly agree.....no time to pause to catch your breath with this spicy novel.....It goes without saying that it's erotic, but the love affair between dominant James, and submissive Missy will leave you enthralled...thrilled....and occasionally laughing at Ms. Silvers tongue in cheek humor....This book has it all...including valuable insight into the often misunderstood world of BDSM.....It's a tantalizing first novel that will leave you wanting more....


    ReplyDelete