Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Fashionably  Dead

By: Robyn Peterman

5 stars

This was a new twist to your typical Vampire stories. I really enjoyed this book  I found myself not able to put it down and wanting to know what would happen next. This book had everything you could want in a vampire book and so much more. I laughed a lot and fell in love with each of the characters. This takes you on a ride full of Angels that look like Oprah and Fairies that looked like Arnold Schwarzenegger, and of course let’s not forget the gorgeous Prince. Just when you thought you knew what was going on something would jump out and completely changes things! I would recommend this book to anyone who loves a  great Paranormal read!

 

Reviewed by: Twisted Belle

1 comment:

  1. I love to read paranormal, fantasy, witches, vampires and more! (I live in the real world....want to escape it when I read, lol!) Will bookmark this one, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete